EveryCity are looking for a new Junior Account Manager due to our expanding business. We need someone who is both customer and target oriented, incredibly driven and enthusiastic; with a genuine passion for absolute customer satisfaction. As an excellent communicator, you will be targeting key decision makers looking to either make their first move into the Cloud or improve their current Cloud strategy.
While your main focus will be on managing and developing your allocated accounts, you will also be expected to generate, develop and close new opportunities through your own activities. Once closed, they will be owned by you to look after and further develop. We expect to see a 70/30 split in favour of managed accounts with a growth target as well as a new business target.
- Working with Head of Sales to contribute toward our go-to-market strategy.
- To create and follow a clearly defined account development strategy for your allocated accounts.
- Generating, building, sustaining and closing a well defined and qualified new business sales pipeline.
- To ensure you have sufficient opportunities to meet and exceed your target through ownership and management of your own sales activity and pipeline plus your planned account growth.
- To proactively react to any leads provided from any source as soon as they are received.
- Full ownership of all opportunities and won accounts.
- Attending relevant sales meetings.
- Be an active contributor towards new business activity and lead generation campaigns.
- Assist and support Head of Sales and Account Management as and when requested.
- To work in harmony with the Pre Sales and Services Delivery teams to ensure professional, accurate and well delivered solutions are well executed and implemented.
- Expected to manage a portfolio of accounts across a diverse space, UK only.
- For you to succeed in this role, you must be enthusiastic, motivated and with a real desire to ensure you do the very best for our clients, whilst ensuring all opportunities are maximised.
- Possess demonstrable, superb customer account management skills with customer satisfaction as your driving force.
- You need to be extremely articulate with a passion for accuracy and quality content, both written and verbal.
- An understanding of the MSP, CSP, hosting and/or cloud technology industries would be advantageous.
- You must be an energetic person, full of ambition.
- Have experience in finding and closing net new business opportunities.
- You need to understand the benefits of social media and how you can maximise this platform.
- Motivated and dynamic. You must have a 'can do' attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer experience role, ideally in cloud, infrastructure or I.T Services.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of 30+ accounts with a value of c£500k.
- New business sales development skills.
- Experience using CRM tools for tracking and record updates.
- A good understanding and experience of inside sales / telemarketing and new opportunity generation.
- To produce a consistent quality and quantity of B2B sales prospects.
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach, as well as a closer with written skills to match.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Be a quick learner and understand the features and benefits of our unique products and services.
- You must have the ability to appreciate and work within brand guidelines.